My best holidays ever

It was the year 2016 when I had the best vacation I´ve ever experienced. It wasn't a crazy place where I went, it was actually southern Chile but it was the best, and i remeber it with all my heart 1313.
I just went for a week with my parents there and we had no plan about what we were gonna do and the places that we were gonna visit. Our journey started in my hometown, La serena and we traveled for almost 8 hours straight to get to Salto del laja, one of the most gorgeous places i´ve ever been, and in fact it makes me so happy to remeber that we camped in a campsite that was next to the waterfall so basically you fell asleep to the sound of water falling on the rocks. Then we traveled to the city of Pucón, ´cause there´s a volcano there that is absolutly awasome, althought i wouldnt like to live next to a volcano but it was so cool atm; the same day we went to a lake/beach whatever it was and i had one of the most special moments The next days we went to Frutillar, Chillan and Chiloe.
tbh my vacation wasnt in a exotic place and the things that i did wasnt the craziest but i remeber them with all my heart, i wasnt aware but now that i look back in time i was so happy



Comentarios

  1. The best vacations I have ever had were also in the south of Chile, and it is really beautiful and fun, it is great that you have been able to enjoy all that.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario