postgraduate studies

 hello u guys!!! today im gonna talk about my postgraduate studies! :0

to give context, if you have been following me, obviously you know that i am currently studying pharmacy, i don´t know what the future has in mind, but at the moment my posgradute studies are in that line. (a rhyme came out)

tbh one of the resons why i wanted to study pharmacy is for the postgraduate studies, so this topic is the one for me. I want to do my postgraduate studies ´cause the criminal area attracts me a lot and i know that this carrer gives you the opportunity to continue  my studies oriented to the forensic area, wich i love. the subjects that i{d like to study are criminalistics, forensics, analysis... etcetcetc.

one of my biggest dreams, and i mean for real is make my studies abroad, and i haven´t planned to do my postgraduate studies abroad, but yes i have planned make one of my undergraduate semester abroad; if u asked if i want to do my postgraduate studies abroad, i just can say YESYESYES, even if i hadn´t thought about it until now ahahhahaha, idkw but i´d love to make my postgraduate studies in spain, maybe canada but there´s something about spain that really make wanna go there.

i´d like my postgraduate studies to be a blended system, i think i´ll be too tired when the time comes to do my graduate studies, so i´d not like a full time academic system

Comentarios