The country i would like to visit

The country I would like to visit to is Italy. There’re many reason why I’d to visit Italy, I absolutely love art, architecture, history, culture and sea so that makes quite obvious my choice.

I know Italy it’s a gastronomic leader all around the world, also it’s the center of the fashion industry and one of the countries with the most impressive building architecture.

If i ever go to italy i’d love to visit Roma, crema, Florencia and of course Venecia. Also i’d love to eat all the national dishes and have a conversation with as many natives as i can. But what makes me really want to go there, i think it´s the beaches, i mean, i know maybe tropical countries could have better beaches but there´s somethimg that really captures me about the italian ones, it feels like every beach there can be capture and embodied in a work of art. Of course i´ll leave some photo about the italian beaches ´cause it seems evident that im too obsessed with the topic.

My Italian its not real good and a i´m a slow learner, so living there is not an option but I’d be great to have my hot summer vacation there and be the classic tourists that all the natives are quite tired








Comentarios

  1. When I saw Luca (the movie) I also thought that the beaches of Italy were beautiful even though the movie is not real haha, i hope you go there and enjoy all the tourist attractions

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Italy too, his culture and history are really exciting, I would like you visit it soon and tell me how wonderful it is

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario