My fav food

its time to talk about my favorite meal!. I really love love love food so its really hard for me just pick one!!. 

At first I thought it might be hamburgers, but i wondered ¿I´d eat them everyday? Absolutely not!. Then I though it might be Chinese noodles with chicken, but I know I´d get tired of it. But I know that there's something that I would never I mean never get tired and its bread with eggs!! YES YES YES.

So lets talk about the most complex gastronomic recipe, bread with eggs.

I'll show you how to make this astronomic recipe. First you need two egg (or just one), then you have to break them up and put them in a pan with some hot oil, and also you need to scramble the eggs adding salt, oregano and a little pepper. This is how you get the scrambled eggs, which has a yellow color, a fluffy texture and a tasty flavor. Its time for the bread, basically you need to buy a bread and your closest and trusted store, and then heat it up in a toaster. When you get all the steps done its time to carefully put the scrambled eggs in the bread, and voila!, you literally get the most tasty and complex recipe in your hand ready to be eat.

I really love this food ´cause its so easy to make, and never disappoints, you always get the most delicious food in four minutes but I know that eat eggs constantly can raise your cholesterol, which results in clogged arteries and death!, but eating this exotic food twice a week its ok.Soft Scrambled Eggs with Fresh Ricotta and Chives Recipe | Epicurious

Comentarios

  1. I can smell it from my screen, oh scrumbled eggs, I love it also with pepper and ciboulette.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario