My future job

Today we`re gonna talk about my future job!. 

i`m currently a pharmacy student, so the obvious answer is that my future job will be something related to that, but today im here to talk about what kind of job i´d like to have.

i`d like to have a job that allow me have some time with myself (i mean, no a full time job) that really grabs me, and make me wanna go to work every single day, i mean everyone`s dram job i imagine it as a work closely connected with nature, living beings and the environment i mean all the green stuff so obviously it´d be outdoors.

in my dream job i´d like that makes me able to travel sometimes, i love to travel but i also love to know where im gonna arrive at night so, i´d not like a very busy job in that area. 

and in terms of money $$$ i`d like a job that allows me to go to mc´donalds 3 times a month and that makes me save some money to go to vacations. (and of course it allows me to retire well #nomoreAFP)

but for now im a first year student of pharmacy, idk what the future holds, but what do you think guys?, ill keep at pharmacy or ill left, be honest

Comentarios

  1. I'm in the same dispute, let's let the universe decide! and of course #NomoreAFP

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The last is a very good question and in my opinion, you need to stay in the place that you really like, doing and studying things that are passionate you to keep going.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario