The cringe

 When I was thinking about my most embarrassing moments, many thought came to my mind so I’m gonna make a top 4 most cringest moments in my short life 

  1. The wizard

So basically when I was around the ten years old I was obsessed with a tv show called “grachi” an innocent tv show where high chool students make magic. I was so obsessed that I literally made a spell in front of all the class, now that I write it doesn’t saund cringe but I swear to god that just thinking about that moment makes feel SOOOOOOO cringe

  1. Running away from school

it was the year 2018 (i was 16 years old) when I decided that was an excellent idea skip the art class and go to my home... well....my plan was to throw my backpack out the window of the arts room and then tell the teacher that I was going to go to the bathroom and never come back (my teacher was so clueless that you could go to the bathroom and never come back and she would never know), so I did and when I was about to ask permission to go to the bathroom and leave, the religion teacher enters to the arts room saying that there was a student (me) who was throwing "projectiles" out of the window (backpack) remaining exposed in front of everyone my escape plan

  1. Lunch on the floor

i was at school and it was time for lunch, so I bring my little lunch pot to the microwave and I dropped all my food on the floor, I was very embarrassed because everyone saw my lunch on the floor dropped

  1. The swollen eye

I remember a while ago I stayed to sleep at a friend's house to have a sleepover, my friend practically lived in the jungle ‘cause in her house there were many plants and animals.  The thing is that the day after I woke up with all my eye swollen because a mosquito (to which I am allergic) had bitten my eye and it was my embarrassment


Comentarios