Summer holidays

Today im gonna tal about my summer holidays!!.

I don't remember in which vlog I had already told you about my favorite vacations, and the truth is that I don't usually go on vacation a lot, I excuse myself that I live in a city that by itself is considered "touristy".

However, this time I do have something to tell about my last vacation, in fact these were very recently, because I went to the south of Chile (yes again) about a month ago (secret: I went on vacation in the middle of the university semester ), I will leave you a photo of my trip !!. I really had a great time, I thought that being in the university while I was going on vacation was gonna be boring but it turned out quite well.

I also want to tell you that years ago I have gone on vacation to other countries !! And of course it has been one of my most memorable vacations, the last time I traveled abroad was in fact for my "gira de estudios" which is a trip that senior students make in Chile, on that occasion we went to Brazil and It was one of the best trips of my life, I will also leave you photos of the trip but I won´t tell you everything that happened because that is space for another vlog.

About my idealitics retreats, idkw this last time I´ve had a feeling of wanting to go to a heavenly place full of palm trees and a giant ocean near a rockery, staying in cabins living very hippie.

Going back to the present my future plans for my vacations are not many, in fact this summer vacation I´ll be doing university things until March !! (HATE HATE HATEEEEE), and the little time that I´ll have, i will be using to looking for an apartment in Santiago, because next year I will have to go live there (HATE HATE HATEEEE!)

And that is, the future does not look very promising regarding vacations for me but I hope it does for you !!!



















Comentarios